Rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to “sabo”. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog on their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.
Weird? i must be the most normal person around lor. dont think i can complete all six, but i’ll try:
- i dont eat raw things. Very lugi at buffets 😦
- i havent fell sick for more than a year. choy choy though.
- i can “command” my father to buy durian just by thinking of it. works every single bleddy time.
- i can’t do standing broad jumps. we concluded it runs in the family. my parents and sis cant, too.
- i can impersonate the malaysian chinese accent damn well. for the record, my sis does the singaporean indian one superbly.
- i had a crush on my malay classmate in primary one. i still remember his name and his father’s occupation.
sorry to disappoint with my very unimpressive six “weird” things.
i now give these people a chance to publicly exhibit little known/weird facts about themselves:
- Eric tan lee lee (he’s dying to do this i know)
- dearest ma khine!
- boon kian haha…
- dammit i dunno who reads my blog. those who do dont own blogs! Emily!
- _________ open-ended. fill your name in. u can write ur 6 weird things by leaving a comment. ha.