- Made shocking discoveries in the past ten minutes. Friend 1 (22 yrs old) says the only media she consumes is YouTube. Friend 2 (21 yrs old) says FM 98.7 is for kids. She listens to 91.3, 88.3 and class 95. The only newspaper she reads is TNP.
- HOW am I supposed to choose which media to use when their tastes are as unpredictable as Britney Spears! (ok, she’s increasingly predictable but, still.) I’m targetting tertiary students!
- Tried 91.3 and 93.3 just now and got myself a headache.
- Sought solace at 97.2 and got it.
- I am quite disturbed by my private preference for 97.2 and absolute intolerance for young, trendy, funky radio stations.
- I am barely 21.
- Must be osmosis. Blame my parents for tuning in to 97.2 and only 97.2 everyday in the house.