it’s been a turbulent two weeks and i’m flouting international guidelines for bad vibes emission big-time.
lost my awareness. i scurry around like a lab rat everyday and forget appreciating the good things that happen to me. so, a list of things and people that i’m grateful for:
- online “reunion” with Jia En. I liked to call her Loiloi in JC. we havent talked ever since graduation and she suddenly messaged me on MSN. feels the same…. my heart was warmed. HAHA i hope this is not too “eew-girly” for you, jia en!
- support from friends and family. i miss watching HK drama serials with my mum and papa in their room. i used to do that every night, until i got murdered by work. i hardly speak to them because i’m glued to the computer screen every time i’m home. and i’ll snap at them if they ask me things while i’m at work. if this continues i will quit. really, to hell with the “portfolio”.
- they might not know it, but MSN convos with friends while i’m at work help make the drudgery a little easier to stomach. =)
- Toilet Gang. ky calls us restroom gang for some odd reason. what a euphemism! met up with them last week? feels eons ago. BOBO is back! heh. they help keep me sane. look what brainless work can do to me. my sentences are so underdeveloped. 1000 blehs.
- Cute kids from everywhere! eric’s cute nephew is now my MSN display pic. looking at him helps me destress.
- AWW~ cutecutecute! 1000 muacks!
- he’s got cookie crumbs threatening to burst forth from his mouth but i think he has shuaige potential in this one! i’m referring to the baby, btw. 😛
- Dr Dennis Jowaisas!! he’s my lecturer for research methodology and i really like him! so grandfatherly. i admire how he’s able to be no-nonsense and humorous at the same time. not many people can do that.
Dr J and us~
Ok im getting back to The Cursed Drudgery That Will Ruin My Life Before I Can Say “Bloody”.